Saturday 26 November 2011

Summer Ideas - Top 5

As Summer draws ever closer (though today, with the amount of rain in Adelaide I would hardly believe it were true) I thought I would put together a little post about the things I love in Summer.

1. Pretty bathers via Gorman. The colours and patterns for this summer are just perfect!
2. Thongs (or flip flops, whichever) Haviannas are my preference.
3. Somewhere comfy to park myself in the sun. These from Bunnings are oh so comfy and only around $20
4. A digital radio to chill out with. SBS Chill or Fresh FM are pretty good stations for a lazy afternoon in the sun.
5. Something tasty and refreshing to drink. Rekorderling Strawberry and Lime Cider is the perfect addition to a Summer afternoon. It's sweet without being sickly, bubbly and refreshing. Great served over ice, with a couple of mint leaves. MMMM.....

Happy weekend!!!! 

1 comment: