Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wednesday Happy/ Awesome body products

Mmmm, lotions, potions and happiness.
Let's take a second to talk about Lush. Possible some of my favourite products of all time come from this store and I just thought I would share my obsession.

This...
Big Blue. A beautiful bathbomb with notes of lavender and lemon and an amazing cleansing quality which makes your skin squeak after your bath!

If, like me, you don't have a bath this is just as good.

Snow Fairy shower gel. It's pink, sweet and sparkly. The perfect morning pick me up.

And, for something beautiful smelling why not give some solid perfume a go?
Orange Blossom solid perfume. Pretty self explanatory, orangey notes with beatiful woody scent. Did you know it is also Vegan? Ooooh yeh....

So there you have it. Some pretty awesome products to help you smell and look amazing.

All images and products Via

No comments:

Post a Comment